I’m always happy to talk to book clubs about my writing–via zoom or in-person for clubs in my area. You can reach me through the socials on my contact page.
Here are some questions to help kick-off a book club discussion…
- If you got the chance to ask the author one question, what would it be?
2. Which character from A Deadly Bone to Pick would you most like to meet?
3. Did the book’s title relate to the story?
4. Is Molly’s relationship with her dogs a key factor in her trying to solve the mystery?
5. Did A Deadly Bone to Pick remind you of any other books?
6. If you were making a movie of this book, who would you cast?
7. How well does the cover art reflect the story?
8. If you could hear this book from another character’s point of view, who would you pick?
9. How does Molly’s past impact her choices?
10. Which places mentioned in the book would you like to visit?
11. Aside from the villain, who was your least favorite character?
12. What feelings did this book evoke for you?
13. Would you read another book by this author? Why or why not?
14. What songs does this book make you think of?
15. Which character from the book would you most like to meet?
16. Did the story seem realistic?
17. Did Molly remind you of anyone?
18. What surprised you about A Deadly Bone to Pick?